One of the most common problems in oral health among people nowadays is definitely bad breath. It’s mostly caused by poor lifestyle or bad oral hygiene. That’s the main cause why bacteria multiply in our mouth.
According to dentists, the best way to solve this problem is by flossing and using some mouthwash, but that only solves the problem temporarily. If you want to prevent this problem, you must do something differently.
You can determine the cause of your bad breath in 2 ways. In the first one, you have to wipe your tongue using a piece of gauze. If it has a yellow layer on it and smells bad, sulfides reside in your mouth and they are the ones that cause the problem.
In a second way, you have to lick the back of your hand and waits for 10 minutes. Then, smell it. If it has a residue on it and smells very bad, that’s a problem that you’ll need to resolve immediately.
It’s very simple to get rid of your bad breath. You only need 1 ingredient that you certainly have t home. It’s baking soda!
- Put ½ a teaspoon of baking soda into a cup of water.
- Then, dip your toothbrush in the mixture.
- Clean your teeth as you usually do.
- This procedure should be repeated 2 times every day.
- You’ll notice that the bad breath will be eliminated after several uses!