Overall beauty is quite achievable using the proper home remedies. What if you will come to know that just one ingredient can provide you with beautiful hair, skin, and teeth? You have to believe it because we are talking about baking soda.
It is the most common ingredient in the kitchen and also the most inexpensive beauty product one can use to look beautiful. Baking soda is well known for its antibacterial and healing properties which are very useful to get rid of skin infections. It is also helpful to remove the dirt accumulated in the skin.
Here are some amazing home remedies of baking soda which you help you to have healthy hair, skin, and teeth. Check out how to use baking soda to look beautiful!
1. Baking Soda Hair Treatment
If you want to keep your hair healthy and clean then you must try this method. You will quickly get rid of greasy hair using baking soda hair treatment.
- Baking soda- 1 tbsp
- Shampoo- 2 tbsp
- Take 1 tbsp of baking soda in a small bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp of your regular shampoo to it.
- Mix it well and apply the mixture on your scalp and hair using your fingertips.8 Reasons To Use Baking Soda For Wonderful Skin And Hair
- Provide a good massage and then allow it to remain for 10 minutes.
- Wash your hair with warm water and regular shampoo.
- You will get a fresh looking clean hair. Use this remedy once in a week to keep your hair clean.
2. Baking Soda For Exfoliation
If you want to remove the dead skin from your face then baking soda for exfoliation is the best option. The remedy will gently remove the dead skin cell and accumulated dirt from the skin and make you look fresh.
- Baking soda- 2 tsp
- Water- 1 Tsp
- Make a thick paste of baking soda by adding some water to it.
- Now apply the mixture on your skin and massage it in a circular motion.
- After 2 minutes wash the skin with water and apply the moisturizer on your skin
- Use this remedy once in a week to keep your skin clean and clear.
3. Get Soft Hands Using Baking Soda
- You can get shiny nails and soft hands using baking soda.
- Just apply the combination of baking soda and water for some time on your hand and nails.
- Clean the skin after 5 minutes with a wet cloth.
- Follow the process twice a week to get soft hands.
4. Moisturize the Elbows And Knees With Baking Soda
- The dry and rough skin can be treated properly using baking soda.
- The toughest part of our skin is elbows and knees. It is important to keep these part of body hydrated all the time
- Before application of moisturizer on knees and elbows, add 1 tsp of baking soda to it.
- This will help to make the skin soft and also skin remains hydrated for a longer time.
5. Baking Soda For Better Scent
Want to get rid of body odor? Baking soda is quite efficient perfume which you can use to get a pleasant smell around you.
- Baking soda- ½ cup
- Water- 1 full bathtub
- Add ½ cup of baking soda to your bathtub which is full of warm water.
- Mix it properly using your hand and stir it well.
- Soak your body in the water for 10 minutes and pat it dry.
- This will help you to get rid of the unpleasant smell and lighten the dark skin under the arms.
6. Baking Soda For Whitening Teeth
You can get sparkling white teeth using baking soda in just instantly. Use the remedy as given below to whiten teeth in no time
- Baking soda- 1 tbsp
- Water- 2-3 Tsp
- Salt- a pinch
- Take 1 tbsp of baking soda and add 2-3 tsp of water to it.
- Add a pinch of salt to the mixture and make a thick paste of it.
- Brush your teeth using the thick paste and gently remove the stains on your teeth.
- Use this solution twice a week to get white teeth and get rid of bad breath as well.
7. Baking Soda For Tired Feet
You can feel relaxed by treating your feet using baking soda. Try this remedy after a stressful day to get instant relief.
- Baking soda- 3 tbsp
- Water- 1 glass
- Add 3 tbsp of baking soda to 1 glass of water.
- Now, soak your feet in the solution for 10 minutes.
- Later wash your feet with warm water.
- You will feel fresh and stress-free in just a few moments.
8. Baking Soda For Acne
Yes, baking soda is a perfect solution for skin issues like pimples, acne, and blackheads. The process of treating acne using baking soda is quite simple, just follow the below steps
- Baking soda- 2 tsp
- Lemon juice- 1 Tsp
- Cotton ball- 1-2
- Take 2 tsp of baking soda and add 1 tsp of lemon juice to it.
- Mix it well and soak a cotton ball in the solution.
- Apply the solution to the acne affected area using the cotton ball.
- Allow it to remain overnight and wash your face with warm water in the morning.
- The regular application of this remedy will provide relief from acne and provides smooth skin.
- Now, you are aware of how to use baking soda to get healthy skin, hair, and teeth.
- Just use this remedies regularly to remain healthy and have fabulous skin.